Saturday, September 12

Let's stay in the dark one more night.

:D :D :D


yeah okay my day wasn't the best but I've been having good days so far (: College has been.. rather interesting, i will never forget feeling like a loner on that Wednesday. i don't understand how can two people be so.. unfriendly ): ah well. Thursday made up for it, most definitely! :)

Full day of classes - full of fun. feels weird to even type it out but it isssss :D heh.
I'm glad my Movies presentation is over so from now, I'll just sit back, watch everyone do theirs and feel lucky i was put in the first group.

watching so many movie clips being played during classes makes me wanna watch the Bourne Trilogy :D



Friday was just what i needed :) ♥



by the way, if you haven't seen The Ugly Truth, you HAVE TO GO WATCH :) i watched it twice. premiere tickets and again with Brandon because. I'm very very nice :p





ps. Happy Belated Birthday Yohanan (: seven minutes to the 12th :p

No comments: