Tuesday, July 1

roses and butterflies.

I wanna watch Gossip Girl so baad. *sticks out tongue at wyeen*


Kungfupanda was sooo funny - There is No charge for Awesomeness :D


I got Chocolates from aunty Esther ; Kath's mummy who just returned from US.
I ate a whole bunch today.


I'm done with The Other Boleyn Girl which revolves aroung King HenryVIII the nut who caused the death of his ex wives. it was so much better than the movie. the books are always better. same goes for Ps iLy. i almost fell asleep.
So now i'm reading Does My Head Look Big In This which is SO funny.
two more chapters to go (:


Nigel's gone ): ): ): mahal kitaa <3


I almost got busted for "cheating'' the LRT dude the other day.


Sport's Day was awesome cos i won a medal :D :D
Ey,at least i CONTRIBUTED this year. right yenn?


AAAND


I watched Beauty & The Beast The Broadway Musical with Impossible the other day :) it was SOOO good ; all of ittt.

The train ride,The VIP seats, &&& the heel-ess walk. the things that happen when you're around. SIGHLAUGH (:

Tomorrow's RKA Day. Daddy'll be in Singapore i hope.

Now,every weekend is furniture shopping for us (: so funn.


i miss watching David Cook every wednesday.


school's awesome :)
i just realised that myee isn't in this picture cos she was the one who took it,claiming that it's AWESOME cos she took it -_-

No comments: